>Just found this, thought id share.
Download: LINK Instrucciones en Espanol e Ingles dentro del archivo .zip
Waninkoko launches Custom IOS38 rev16
[CIOS38 rev 16]:
Bug 001 error-corrected.
– Added fix to NSMB
This is a version that will bring stability and a little more support for the wii games, specifically the DVD + DL. Furthermore according put in your changelog fixes the error is 001 and the BCA is read from the offset 0x100.
Custom IOS38 rev16
– THIS applications comes without any warranty, express or implied.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE
NO PROPER USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
– This is a Custom IOS, an IOS modified to add new
features not available in the official IOS.
This IOS has been created to be used ONLY with software
The Custom IOS installs as IOS249 and does not change any other
IOS so it is safe to install.
– The file WAD “IOS38-64-v3867.wad” (for installation by WAD).
– Connection to Internet (for network installation).
How to install:
Installation for WAD:
– Copy the file “IOS38-64-v3867.wad” to the root of an SD card.
– Insert the SD card into your Wii.
– Run the installer and choose the option “Installation WAD.
Installation over the network:
– Run the installer and choose the option “Network Installation”.
Props: – Team devkitPRO Twiizers and devs for their great work in libogc.
– All the beta testers.
– WiiGator, for his work on the DIP plug.
– Kwiirk for his EHCI module.
– Hermes, for improvements in the EHCI module.
– Sorghum, for the patch to the recording of disk presence.
– Shizzz, for the background image.
– Nitrotux for his IOS5.
– Neimod for the Custom IOS module.